Al-jon provides the best car loggers, scrap metal balers and car crushers in the industry.
SUPERIOR MACHINES START WITH SMARTER DESIGN.
To make money in the scrap business, you have to crush or bale all you can. Successful operations rely on Al-jon scrap recycling equipment.
In 1963, Al-jon designed and built our first car crusher. We’ve followed a straightforward philosophy – Keep it simple. Build it strong. We have remained true to that promise ever since. Al-jon uses stronger, lighter materials. Instead of expensive high-pressure hydraulic systems, Al-jon uses a reliable low-pressure system with a two-stage pump.
COMFORTABLE OPERATORS ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE OPERATORS.
Find out more about our scrap recycling equipment:
- Al-jon Impact V car crusher – one man can crush and stack five or more cars with manual or remote operation. The Impact V car crusher is completely portable and features automatic cycling.
- Al-jon 400XL logger baler – this machine can log and bale both loose scrap metal and white goods. The Al-jon 400XL is completely portable and allows for one-man operation. The 400XL is road legal.
- Al-jon 580CL car logger – this machine is the widest in the industry for faster, easier loading. The 580CL is built the strongest.
- Al-jon End of Life Vehicle Recycling System (ELV) – How the Al-jon ELV car dismantling system is configured is completely up to you. The ELV is for high volume facilities that want to get every dollar out of a car prior to sending it off to the shredder.
- Al-jon scrap accessories – get the right accessories to help your business be more profitable and successful.
Why are customers fiercely loyal to Al-jon? Our scrap recycling equipment stays on the job longer with innovations that produce more revenues. Al-jon equipment exceeds 99% uptime and costs less to maintain.
For more information regarding Al-jon’s scrap processing equipment, contact us today.