ADVANTAGE 525 LANDFILL COMPACTOR FEATURES:
- Electrical system- 24 volt system with master disconnect. Minimum 100 amp alternator. 4 maintenance free heavy duty batteries rated at 922 CCA each.
- OSHA approved all-wheel hydromatic braking without brake pedals or exposed brake lines. Independent Spring-Applied-Hydraulic-Release parking/emergency brakes engage automatically if there is a loss in hydraulic pressure.
- Dependable all-wheel hydrostatic drive. No torque converter, no clutch, no differentials or axle shafts. Easy component replacement means less downtime when repairs are needed.
- Your choice of powerful, efficient 15.2 liter/540 gross h.p. CAT or 13.5 liter/525 gross h.p. John Deere engines.
- 4 speeds forward, 4 speeds reverse to 5.2 mph (0 to 8 km/h)
- Extra heavy duty steel construction and sealed undercarriage produce a compactor perfectly suited for use in rugged landfill conditions. No service components are located under the machine so opening “belly pans” are not required.
- Your choice of 15 ft. 3 in. (465 cm) wide Straight, Semi-U or Full-U blades with full-width, see-through trash screens. Wiper blades are available for special applications.
- Exclusive “Wire or Cable Wrap Structure Warranty” provides free care or replacement of wheel and planetary components damaged by wire or debris trapped in the axle area.
- Standard warranty includes extended power train and extended coverage.
- Standard 48 in. (121.9 cm) wide wheels with 8 in. (20.3 cm) tall cleats provide long wear life. Cleats are arranged to provide efficient traction and demolition without material plugging or the need for supplemental cleaner bars. 2 in. (5.1 cm) thick outer drums provide extended wheel wear life. “Coneless” I-Beam wheel design eliminates wear-prone inside wheel side walls.
- Closed loop hydrostatic drive system for each wheel with 10 micron filtration. Hydraulic circuit includes 5 micron return filtration. Oversized radiator, oil cooler and charge air cooler with slide-out prescreens for easy access and cleaning. Auto-reverse hydraulic cooling fan is standard.
- Options include automatic fire suppression, central automatic lubrication system, quick engine oil change system, fast fuel system, rear vision camera and motor system and cruise control (throttle lock).
ADVANTAGE 525 LANDFILL COMPACTOR INTERIOR FEATURES:
- MC400 electronic controller continuously calibrates speed and steering functions and monitors critical operating systems. The result is effortless steering and increased component wear life.
- Easy-to-read illuminated analog gauges include engine oil pressure, coolant temperature, volt meter, fuel level and tachometer. MC400 electronic display screen monitors engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine speed (RPM), engine % load, run hours, battery voltage, boost pressure and transmission oil temperature. The MC400 screen also alerts the operator if potentially damaging operating conditions exist. Fault codes are available when system switches to diagnostic mode.
- Large 2-door cab offers operator visibility and comfort. Standard joystick steering and blade controls. Climate controls include heater/defroster, filtered fresh air intake system and 40,000 BTU front-mounted air conditioning system. Fully-adjustable seat. Rear vision camera and color monitor in cab are standard.